Re: iPhone Rich UI

fixed

Aaron Bartell wrote:
You bet, though I think going after an HTML page borders on next to useless
which is why I offered up something more "real-world" (though I agree we can
start at a more simple level). Here is an example in RPG that retrieves a
remote web page and obtains the value of a td tag:

/free

url = 'http://red.rpg-xml.com';
WS_invoke(url: 80: req: rsp);

DOM_build(rsp: '*VAR': err);
data = DOM_getData('/html/body/table/tr/td/': 1);

*inlr = *on;

/end-free

Next?
I thought we were comparing code. Please show us all the code for WS_invoke, DOM_build and DOM_getData.

Joe