List,

I would like to know if any of you have any recommendations for duplicate
elimination for mailing lists that runs natively on the System i. We are in
the very final stages of a migration from a VSE/mainframe system to the
system i. We run Pitney Bowes/Group1's Merge Purge software for this on the
mainframe. We are testing that same product (Merge Purge Plus) on the
iSeries but are seeing significant differences that Pitney Bowes won't/can't
address.

I would like to know if any of you have recommendations for duplicate
elimination software of mailing lists that runs natively on the System i.
Any referrals will be greatly appreciated.