Vern

From: Luis Rodriguez <luis.rodriguez2@xxxxxxxxx>

Terrence,

I agree (and am very conscious of) with the fact that the only way to guarantee
a result ordered is with the ORDER BY clause.

That said, what I don't really understand is SQL using an index for reporting
the RRN(). One would imagine that kind of things would be better doing a table
scan.

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez

IBM Certified Systems Expert