Vern

From: "Ketzes, Larry" <Larry.Ketzes@xxxxxxx>

Hello all,
I have been tasked with finding a product (3rd party seems to be
preferable) to monitor and report on database access by users on the system.
They are using these products for other platforms and these packages make it
very easy for the auditor to look at access and generate pretty reports. I
know journaling covers the actual tracking on the system I, but is there a
package out there that will do this reporting nicely for them without having
to write something in-house?

Thanks in advance,

Larry