Re: 5250 for iPhone

fixed

In the list of reasons to use iNav instead of CLI, 1 down, 4 billion to go!
:-)

On 7/25/08 10:46 AM, "David Gibbs" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

David Gibbs wrote:
Having a web interface doesn't help if the web instance is
encountering errors ... and can the web admin console respond to
messages in halted jobs?

FWIW: I learned something just now ... I wasn't aware that iNav can indeed
respond to messages on jobs.