Re: Security Group PTFs

fixed

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 9:09 PM, bryan dietz <bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Security Groups will be refreshed on the same schedule as the
HIPER groups (ever other Tuesday).

So IBM also got their patchday. To me, this is very good and it looks
like IBM finally starts to take security on the i serious (After the
fiasco around BIND security fixes). My biggest wish for V6R2 will be a
secure-by-default configuration.

Does this mean that we should start applying this group on a bi-weekly basis?