Hi All,

Each time when I run my query I need to fetch next 10 rows from a
Physical File

Example: First Time 10 rows (i.e. 1 to 10 rows)
Second time another 10 rows (i.e. 11 records to 20 records)
Third Time another 10 rows (i.e 21 records to 29
records) and so on....

I have tried with below query, but I'm confused how to increment RRN
value dynamically

SELECT * FROM faplo WHERE RRN(faplo) >= 10 and RRN(faplo) <= 20

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Srinivas
iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS in a cross industry survey of Best Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sender at iGATE or mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments