From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:12 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: ANZCVNPRB for V6R1 - Don't Wait

If we all ran ANZOBJCVN and contacted the vendors now (even if you don't
plan on upgrading for a year) they might be ready when you are. Every one
of us running that and squawking to the vendors will have a lot of pull
also.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Pete Massiello" <pmassiello-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/22/2008 12:32 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: ANZCVNPRB for V6R1 - Don't Wait

I think letting everyone know who the non-compliant vendors are will push
them to act quicker. If all of a sudden a bunch of people call up asking
why their software which they said was compliant is failing ANZOBJCVN,
then
we as a community will benefit from those vendors getting their act
together.

It's easy for a vendor to dismiss one customer, it's much harder for a
vendor to pi$$ off the entire midrange-L list because they are saying
their
software is compliant and it's not. In the end, which vendor wants
negative
press?

JMHO

Pete Massiello