Hi Bill,

Thanks for the tip, I will try to persuade them to talk to Infor again.
As to the CFINT busters, I have informed them about these in the past, and
there is also a fairly simple way of bypassing the SSA key (it used to be
done as a matter of course in France where the key didn't work due to
accents!) - but I wouldn't recommend that as it might compromise their
business, and I think they reached that conclusion about CFINT busting
too.

cheers,

Clare

Bill wrote:

Clare Holtham wrote:

Hi again,

Does anybody know of a way to upgrade a 720 within the 720 range without
ending up with no operating system?? I have a client in China who are
maxed out on a 2062 and desperately need more memory and more
interactive capacity.

Clare,

Is the quote from Infor for the keys recent? The last time I talked to
them (Feb time frame), the new key charge was quite reasonable.

If interactive is a problem, have they considered the CFINT busting
software that's available? I believe that there are at least 2 if not 3
vendors still selling it.

Bill