Re: pase home folder

fixed

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Jerry Draper <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
CALL PGM(QP2SHELL) PARM('filrcvarc.sh')

I remember running some script when I installed 5799PT1 and I am
wondering if that set up some environment.

In any event (my techie brain fully engaged now) how can the above
work without specifying the shell?

That's how unix scripts work. Look at the first line of the script,
usually there is a interpreter specified with

#!/bin/sh

This instructs the *nix kernel (or PASE) to start the script using
/bin/sh. Depending on the OS, if no interpreter is given in text
marked executable (x bit in the permissions), /bin/sh is used.