Re: Cume, Group

fixed

Not sure it really matters. I was looking at:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/i5os/topic/rzam8/rzam8fixtypes1.htm
and that doesn't list a preference.
If there was something on a cume that a hiper fix might make apply better
I am sure that if you looked (online) at the most recent cume cover letter
there would be the appropriate special instructions.

I put on cume and then the groups, then various individual ones. I always
do the individual ones last hoping that the cume and groups flag most of
the prereq's and coreq's.