From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Pluta
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 3:25 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Cume, Group

I looked for the "why" in the archives and couldn't find it...

For once and for all I want to understand in my mind which you do first
and why: cume or group? I ordered groups and cumes, and I want to know
which to do first, and what's the reasoning.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be confidential and privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not a named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any attachments from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.