RE: MIDRANGE-L Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1450

fixed

Charles,

Well yes I can't say I disagree there. I still think though that the
qualified message (no matter the fact it should have been written as you
state), is better than what they list in the press release summary

Kevin.

date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:59:09 -0400
from: "Wilt, Charles" <WiltC@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: ibm earnings report

Kevin,

What I find most interesting are the phrases, "legacy System i" and
"Converged System p".

Shouldn't that be "legacy System i and p" and "Converged Power
Systems"?

Charles Wilt
--
Software Engineer