Hi Donna,

We use it as the Department also. It helps when we want to route reports
to different printers, depending on the User ID.

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Norbut, Jim" <Jim.Norbut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/18/2008 11:20 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: user profile field question

I use the accounting code field for what department a person is allocated
to.
Only reason I do that is that it helps in reporting purposes if I run a
crystal report from a dspusrprf dumped to an *outfile