Von: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Steve Richter
Gesendet: Thursday, July 17, 2008 23:51
An: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Betreff: ibm earnings report

the 2q 08 earnings report says " system i servers decreased 47 percent ".
but converged "system p server products increased 29 percent". Does
converged system p include some system i sales, or are we actually down as
much as the announcement says?

Revenue from the converged System p server products increased 29 percent
compared with the 2007 period. Revenues from the System x servers decreased
5 percent, and revenues from the System i servers decreased 47 percent.
Revenues from System Storage increased 12 percent and revenues from Retail
Store Solutions were flat. Revenues from Microelectronics OEM decreased 19