Re: Modernization and multi-member files

fixed

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 17:07 +0200, Lukas Beeler wrote:
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Terrence Enger <tenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
DB2/400 exposes uncommitted changes to all users of the database.

It appears that the Isolation Level can be configured:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r1/ic2924/index.htm?info/db2/rbafzmstisol.htm

It shows more flexibility than I remember w.r.t. the scope of an
isolation level. I guess the system has advanced; it could not possibly
that my memory slipped <grin />.

Thank you, Lukas

--
Read my blog at http://projectdream.org