RE: runrmtcmt and opening up excel/word/outlook, etc

fixed

I had set up a network user/password on our windows server. This way, I can
log on with this user to any pc and use my commands.

As far as implementation goes, I have some green-screen clickies going on
with email address. I want to open outlook and prefill the to, subject and
body of the email. This way the user has less to "fill-out".

Its working great after Scott's suggestion.