So?

If you look at the DB2 SQL manual for LUW and i, you'll see the following in both:

Can the application see uncommitted changes made by other application processes?
NC - YES (DB2 for i only)
UR - Yes
CS - No
RS - No
RR - No

Can "updated" rows be read by other application processes that are running at an isolation level other
than UR and NC?
NC - Yes (DB2 for i only)
UR - No
CS - No
RS - No
RR - No

Now if you want to say that to many i jobs run at NC or UR, then I'd agree to that.

Charles Wilt
--
Software Engineer
CINTAS Corporation - IT 92B