subject: Re: Modernization and multi-member files

fixed

Dave

It would really be nice if you gave a few examples of your position other
than opinions like

"the only world that doesn't agree with me is your world"

"Just speak your views somewhere else and see what happens"

Other than the fact that we can also use ISAM access when we choose, what
are we missing that other implementations of DB2 have that make a
difference in the business world?

Just a few bullet points would be great.

Jim Horn

This email is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to the named addressee, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, and disseminate
this message or any part of it. If you have received this
message in error please notify us immediately by email,
discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files
of this message.