Re: ftp parameter question

fixed

Dave Odom wrote:
"code.midrange.com"
I don't find that as a site under this midrange forum but a specific i5 user group site. Is there a site attached to midrange.com that allows code to be submitted?

I'm not sure what you mean about not finding it "under this midrange forum", but that site is the way that the David Gibbs (the moderator and administrator of *.midrange.com) suggests posting code.

Simply direct your web browser to http://code.midrange.com/, fill in the name, description and code sections and click 'Add Entry'. You will receive a link that will point to your code, so just post that link here and we can all enjoy learning from your code.

HTH,
Adam