Re: Modernization and multi-member files

fixed

Dave Odom wrote:
The subject is a contradiction in terms if you're working in a real RDBMS.

Ain't that the truth! When will those "real RDBMSs" finally grow up? We're getting tired of waiting for them.

(Yeah, okay... so I'm a couple days behind on my reading...)

Tom Liotta