What I always did was include a parameter for my environment and then set the library list when I entered the job if this was the first time.

You can change the job description used by the Client/Server job but that gets tricky if you have mulitple environments. Other than that I am at kind of a loss.

From: "DebbieKelemen" <DebbieKelemen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I have an external stored procedure which calls an RPG service pgm. It
works great in navigator and it was working in the .Net application until
our web programmer left. Now no one can it to run without an error. It
appears to be a library list error.

How can I set the library list so we won't run into this any more?

Any suggestions?

Debbie Kelemen
Sr. Programmer / Analyst