External Stored Procedure & Library List

fixed

I have an external stored procedure which calls an RPG service pgm. It
works great in navigator and it was working in the .Net application until
our web programmer left. Now no one can it to run without an error. It
appears to be a library list error.

How can I set the library list so we won't run into this any more?

Any suggestions?

Debbie Kelemen
Sr. Programmer / Analyst
CHEFS