Re: Subject: RE: DDS to DDL

fixed

Just to clarify. I am not saying that a FREF may be obsolete. What I am
saying is that renaming the field from it's value is in the FREF is
obsolete. And, counting on tools that analyze the information from DSPFFD
on DDS defined files like
Referenced information
Referenced file . . . . . . . . . . . . : SSADD
Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : BPCS405MWF
Referenced record format . . . . . . . : FLDREFFLE
Referenced field . . . . . . . . . . . : AID
Attributes changed . . . . . . . . . . : Other
is obsolete. More dependence should be put on SYSCOLUMNS and that genre.