I suggest that you submit a DCR, or DCRs, to IBM requesting enhancements
to iNav's database. A nicety would be the ability to paint a line from
one database to another and automatically have a prompt to create the
constraint. This is stuff that I saw in Access a decade or so ago. I did
see a booth at the last COMMON from a vendor with a product with some of
this capability. No idea of what their prices were. Couldn't find a link
at COMMON's web site to see the list of vendors at the last conference.

IBM Request for Design Change