RE: XML & IPRISM, FTP

fixed

Our shop has used the IPRISM for many years and it is a super product.
The I vs. PC is not the issue. An IPRISM can be configured in many
modes. It might be configured to allow certain ranges of IP addresses
to allow access, instead of userid based authentication. And the system
I doesn't have an IP in that range. What we would do in this case (as
we do with some of our Windows servers) is explicitly authorize that IP
address to bypass user authentication and automatically go to the web.

Chuck

message: 3
date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:58:05 -0700 (PDT)
from: Adam West <adamster@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: XML & IPRISM, FTP

I am willing to put this code in for the IPRISM logon but have no idea
how to proceed on that.