Re: dns cache poisoning

fixed

We've contracted with IBM to do some benevolent hacking. They were really
getting down on us because of that bind level. iSeries support was saying
it's a non problem. We told those two to duke it out. V6R1 fixes this. I
think this was covered in the archives. If not midrange-l try the
security400 archives.