Search OS/400 Physical Files

fixed

Does anyone know of a utility that will allow you to do a generic search of
OS/400 one or more physical files (singly or all at once) for records
containing a particular character string?

I'm thinking of something like the Windows Search function which allows you
to search for files containing a string within them.

I wonder if one of the unix-type commands I could run in Qshell would have
something that would work.

Shannon O'Donnell