Re: Model 320 questions

fixed

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 10:42 PM, Sal Stangarone <salstangarone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Interesting. They must have given me the wrong model#; it's currently
running v5r1, and is said to be the size of 2 desktop PCs. I'll find
out more later this afternoon...
more likely a 520 then

Not really, a 520 can't run V5R1. And the "size of 2 desktop PC"
sounds like one of those 170 models that came with an integrated
expansion tower.