more likely a 520 then

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Peter Dow (ML) <maillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Interesting. They must have given me the wrong model#; it's currently
running v5r1, and is said to be the size of 2 desktop PCs. I'll find
out more later this afternoon...

Pat Barber wrote:
That's pretty far back...

I think V3R2 would be the final number and it weighs 300lbs.

Peter Dow (ML) wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have the opportunity to acquire a working model 320, but I have some

What is the latest OS release that it supports?

What is the power requirement? 110/220? Wattage?

Any caveats I should be aware of?

*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 793-9050