Gary Monnier wrote:
Ask your auditors if a product like our Authority Broker
product will satisfy their needs. You can find out more about it at our
web site

IIRC, Authority Broker can track and limit the ability to INVOKE certain commands, but I don't think it can control what is done inside the command once invoked.

IOW, it can control who has the ability to invoke STRDBG, but not what you do once the debugger is started.

Obviously someone from Powertech can answer this better.