New version of Trigger Mediator available.

fixed

I have posted a new version of my Trigger Mediator at
<http://www.think400.dk/downloads.htm>
www.think400.dk/downloads.htm.

This is a significant rewrite that supports recursion. By recursion, I
mean that
a trigger can fire, call the appropriate trigger service program that
issues an
update to another table that calls the trigger mediator again.

Previously this would have crashed. That all works fine now.

All objects are compiled at V5R2M1 and I have included all source code
in text
for those that just want to look or compile at earlier releases.

As always, much thanks to Leif for providing this service to the
community.

Let me know if there are problems or questions.