From: Pete Helgren <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AFPDS conversion to text
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 8:56 AM
Goran,

If you wanted to, you could post it to
http://www.opensource4i.com. You
can either save everything to a save file, transfer it to
your PC and
zip it and upload it. Or you could post it as a
"snippet" at that site
(although 900 lines isn't really a
"snippet").

I host the site, FWIW, and it is available to anyone in the
i community
to use.

Pete

Goran Saric wrote:
Hi Michael,

No problem - I'd be happy to share this modified
utility with the rest of the world. Since, I've never
done something like that, what would be the most elegant
way to do this? Copy & paste wouldn't work cause
there is around 900 lines of code...

Goran

Goran -

That would be a great utility to be released to the
community if you
were willing.

- Michael

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 6:50 AM, Goran Saric