FWiW: It is pointless to have CPA0702 on a MONMSG. That message is only sent as an /inquiry message/ which can not be monitored. IIRC that message is the CLLE runtime response to the condition whereby a monitor did not catch an error in the current command request, thus that could not even occur, if CPF0000 is also being monitored on the same request.

Regards, Chuck

Marchini, Richard wrote:
<<SNIP>> In my CL program I monitor for messages CPFA09E, CPA0702
and CPF0000 and execute a DLYJOB command and return to the failing
copy program until it finally arrives. <<SNIP>>