From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 7:35 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Copying of a spooled file

Good morning all
its been many a year since I had to do the following procedure. So long
ago that my memory is playing tricks on me.
Each day, a particular spool file is created under a particular user.
We need to create a physical file from the LAST spool file.
CPYSPLF FILE(splname) TOFILE(SPLFILE) SPLNBR(*LAST) will only look for
that splname within the job you are running the command under.
The question is, how can I copy the last spoolfile (no matter what job
or user created it)

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Direct Response
E:AShore@xxxxxxxxxxx
P:(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill