From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Palme
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 4:45 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: iSeries ODBC Driver issue

How did you map the fields Gerald? That is the problem we are
having.....

From:
Gerald <gmagnuson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
06/26/2008 03:35 PM
Re: iSeries ODBC Driver issue

Doug,
We just set up our worldship system to send us the end of day processing
file.
You specifiy the FILE in the worldship application. within the ODBC
driver setup, you provide what user profile will be used, and what
LIBRARIES will be used.

We are getting ready to connect worldship to import and audit system i
data (well, it's on our project list anyway...)