Hello Jorge,

Not an easy task to convert PDF data back into an *SCS output queue

However if you're simply trying to print the PDF, we have a Native PDF
Printing API that can print ANY PDF file to an HP or other PCL based
printer via an iSeries output queue. Nice way t oprint PDF from the

Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to try a demo.

FYI: You would need to be running V5R3 and higher for this to work.

Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx