From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Gibbs
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 9:08 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: V6R1 question

Paul Nelson wrote:
I'm having trouble recalling, but I seem to remember that there are some
new
language features available in 6.1 that can only be run in a 6.1
environment. The programmer will get an error if trying to compile to
*PRV.

All of 'em?

When you compile to a previous release, you can only use the language
features of that release.

david