mine is on order. July delivery. a brutally time consuming ordering
process. More than one BP gave up in frustration because they could
not order the system for me. Finally got the system from IBM direct
for a decent discount.

note the "add to cart" option on this page has not been working for
the last 3 weeks, so I question how many are being sold.

Looking forward to learning how to config the system.

any idea what is the difference between the regular and intelligent
versions of the copper passthru module?

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Lukas Beeler