Kathie,

You need to work out the Record Delimiter issues. Since you did not specify
the RCDDLM keyword, it defaulted to *ALL. If the FROMSTMF parameter is
specified, valid values for RCDDLM are *CR, *CRLF, *LF, *LFCR or *ALL.
Note that *ALL means the first occurrence of any single or double character
combination of carriage-return and line-feed.

You have none of these, so your record doesn't delimit. Thus you get 1
record at 80 bytes only. See me earlier suggestion to translate that Tilde
(~) to a Line Feed.

Bill