Albert York gave an answer for generating an output file with the already filtered list of all *FILE objects on the system that have the SAVF attribute; albeit with a minor omission for /type of information/. The following request with a named OUTFILE() will generate the list:
DSPFD *ALL/*ALL TYPE(*BASATR) FILEATR(*SAVF) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)

Using DSPOBJD for all *FILE objects can generate many thousands more rows than necessary, because the filtering is delayed until querying. The output from DSPFD enables filtering in generation of the rows.

Regards, Chuck

Dolinar, Brian wrote:
<<SNIP>>

I actually started on the WRKLIBPDM LIB(*ALL) screen and then used
my custom option (SV) to go into each library looking for the SAVF.

SV = WRKOBJPDM LIB(&N) OBJTYPE(*FILE) OBJATR(SAVF)

Then I just copy/pasted a screenful of "SV" at a time and looked
into each library. After a few screens of that, and after getting
the informative tips, but not magic bullet one I was hoping for,
from the mailing list, I gave up and used the big hammer of
DSPOBJD *OUTFILE.

<<SNIP>>