Re: ETH cards and SNA

fixed

the 2838 and 2849 support SNA

Bryan

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Crump, Mike <Mike.Crump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Can anyone tell me which ETH cards do not support SNA?

I have a mix of 2838's, 2849's, and 5706's.

I'm in the process of moving TRN to ETH and will also be eliminating SNA
traffic in the data center. For whatever reason I was thinking of doing
the TRN to ETH conversion first then do the SNA elimination. I'm not
100% sure why at this time.........

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services

Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.

1509 S. Macedonia Ave.

Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696

765.741.7012 f

Sacrifice
All we ask here is that you give us your heart.

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
neccesarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no
action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.