Re: Handheld bar code scanners

fixed

NuTech out of Grand Rapids does site surveys, but at a cost.
We do our own site surveys. However it depends on some PC based software
and existing access points to determine signal strength by working
together.
NuTech is getting rave reviews by the person here in charge of that. Went
to battle with us with Intermec and resolved some equipment issues.
NuTech, when told we would do our own site survey, did have us sign
something that indemnified them from issues that may have been resolved if
they had done the site survey.
Don't know if strapping a wireless access point on to a high lift and
driving that around various areas of the plant would work as your site
survey. Then again, by the time you wrap up the money in that...