Re: Handheld bar code scanners

fixed

I don't do the scanning here. But I can put you in contact with those
that do. We're in the process of swapping up all of our handhelds. Don't
know if they can do the batch. But, they work mighty fine with our
wireless access points throughout all plants in all countries.
Intermec CK31ex25
Got from some company out of Grand Rapids.
Runs Windows CE. So I suspect finding a batch method is probably no big
shakes.
We have a 5250 screen on it's screen. Customized our 5250 screens used by
it to show minimal data and fit into one quadrant.