HP has discontinued the HP4250 and we are looking for a replacement. Our PC Guys have sent me an HP4015 with an USB IPDS card. The setting are the same using port 9100 but this thing will not print either AFP or SCS. Any you guys have one of this working and willing to share your secrets.

Thanks

Bruce "Hoss" Collins
Project Leader/System i Administration
AAA Cooper Transportation