Re: How to retrieve number of jobs in a memory pool?

fixed

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 6:42 AM, Bryan Dietz <bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think that the QUSLJOB API could also be used:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/apis/qusljob.htm

It looks like Key 0307 (Current system pool identifier)
is promising.

Hi Brian,

it appears that that option only allows you to list what appears in
the resultant job list not what is filtered out initially. I guess if
I listed *every* job and then interrogated the pool identifier, that
might work although would be slow.

Thanks for the tip though,
-Paul