Hi all:

I've been working with the tutorial for "Integrated Web Services for I"

the web services server added with the latest HTTP server PTF group.

I actually got the tutorial to work after a call to IBM (my bad... I was
grateful for and pleased with the support I received).

Does anyone know where the java, XML and WDSC which is generated is

Anyone working with this and willing to share information please send me
an e-mail. I would like to help coordinate sharing information.

Bill Blalock

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose,
please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by
persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.