Hi Jim,

I "think" all you have to do is turn the power on and hold the "SPACE" bar
down at the same time. We have a couple here, but have not had to do
anything to them since I have been here, about 4 years now.

HTH

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/06/2008 01:43 PM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
3488 terminal setup

Have a customer of a customer.. purchased a 3488-V dumb terminal
with no manual. Have googled for a while & have not found a manual.
Does anyone have setup instructions for these ancient devices.
tia
jim franz