I'm not sure why you offer those views, but I have used all the current
methods. Twinax is certainly as reliable or even more so than a device
running software. The hmc has more features and is prone to have more
problems. I will not go into the virtues of windows products, since they
have none.

I agree that twinax is much older, but unreliable is not one of the traits.

Most shops have a VERY limited use of the console, so why make a
big deal of such a device ?

rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Reliable as twinax? You aren't asking for much. That's like asking for a boat as reliable as the paddle boat someone gave me for free that leaked like a sieve. Put it out by the road with a sign "free to good home".