Re: Query Management Reports Problem

fixed

<snip>
I believe [or at least I hope] you have mis-remembered what you were
told. The Query/400 report writer is used by the STRSQL, to produce the

output for non-DRDA interactive SQL requests. The QM report writer is
separate. The following thread:
</snip>

Interesting thing is if you do a RTVQMFORM from a QRY/400 and QMQRY
object you get the same thing. Same underlying engine or just the same
file format?

Also, when you retrieve the query (RTVQMQRY) what you get back from the
QRY/400 object is not necessarily correct which implies that it is just
guessing at what the SQL would look like if they were running SQL.